Ooo, ahhhh, refreshing. Summer is here and so are the back-yard barbeques, park picnics and Fourth of July fireworks! Red, white, and blue may seem like an obvious color scheme to work with for Independence Day, but there are so many ways to work these colors into your everyday wardrobe this summer. Whether it’s a classic combination of denim shorts and a white tee or flag patterned shirt design, there are a ton of styling ideas for every red, white and blue summer outfit occasion! Here are a few tips for looking chic and pretty this Fourth of July.
Subtle Fourth of July Looks for Women
Showing your patriotic pride does not mean you have to dress in American flag tee-shirts or americana prints. There are a few subtle ways you can dress the part with items you may already have in the closet! If not, Label Shopper is a great place to find fantastic red, white and blue fashions at affordable prices!
- Pair red, white or blue tops with white jeans or shorts.
- Wear denim shorts with a classic white tee or red tank top.
- Stay cool with amazing red, white or blue dresses from today’s popular designers.
- Nothing says you have to wear stripes. Opt for a fun red white and blue floral dress or plaid print jumpsuit.
- Accessorize outfits with red, white or blue items including jewelry, scarves and footwear.
Bold Fourth of July Looks for Women
Dressing up for the holiday is a highly anticipated summer staple and shows your high level of enthusiasm and patriotism. Whether you’re hanging out at a backyard barbeque or spending your holiday on the water, here are some bold American-themed outfits ideas to display your patriotic pride this July.
- Pair American Flag graphic tees with denim shorts or capris.
- Tie a knot on the side of an oversized American Flag tee-shirt to create a fitted crop top.
- Wear an American Flag printed bathing suit coverup on the boat.
- Pair a red and white striped shirt with jean shorts.
- For a bold chic work outfit try a pair of blue jeans, crisp white tee and a red blazer.
Patriotic Fourth of July Looks for Men
Some men may want to totally dress the part and look forward to their crazy red, white and blue American themed outfits. For others they may want to stick with a more traditional summer barbeque look, the classic cargo shorts, and tee-shirt. Whatever your personal Fourth of July summer style, were here to inspire your look and celebrate in style. Here are some pretty awesome ways to dress up this holiday.
- Dress in classic cargo shorts and an American Flag printed tee-shirt.
- Go preppy with a classic red polo and plaid shorts.
- Find crazy print button up shirts with fun summer designs. Pair those with classic swim trunks or cargo shorts.
- For cooler days or nights, opt for a red or blue flannel and jeans. Add classic white shoes for the complete red, white and blue theme.
- Accessorize with red, white and blue items like hats, watches, belts and even boat shoes.
The easiest and quickest way to dress up for occasions like the Fourth of July is to dress up according to the theme. And the theme of this day is all about America. Get yourselves shirts and tees with the American flag or red, white and blue pieces and accessories. No matter how you show your American pride, do it in style!
At Label Shopper, we have so many red, white and blue fashions ready for the Fourth of July. With hundreds of styles at our everyday low prices, you can shop more and still save! Stop into a Label Shopper near you to see what we have in store.